CHICly Chelsea

Description" border="0" width="80" height="15" alt="Description" />

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 for 30

Ok... to start March off in style I figured I would do the 30 for 30. For those of you not familiar with this, it is the amazingly simple and fun way to get to dress up and use your own items!! Kendi Everyday is the original remixer of the 30 for 30.
Here are the rules
  1. Pick 30 items that you already have... make sure you have a mix of pants, skirts, shirts, cardigans...
  2. You can only have 30 items...:(
  3. Shoes count as items but accessories and jewelry don't... phew!!
  4. Take a picture of every outfit and ROCK it!
  5. I didn't really want to include this rule because it sucks... you can't buy any new clothes for this 30 day process. There I said it (pouty face!)
I hope that some of you will join in the fun... feel free to post your own list and pictures.

I am picking my items as you are reading this and will post the complete list with pictures soon! Hopefully my other clothes don't miss me too much.

P.S.- If I can do this... so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment