CHICly Chelsea

Description" border="0" width="80" height="15" alt="Description" />

Monday, May 9, 2011

A little of this... A little of that!

 Hi Everyone!!
This year for Easter we were incredibly excited to be invited to go to Canmore with our friend, Tessa! We picked Ashley up and started the road trip. It was so nice to get away from our house (that is in mid-renovation stage), our town (which has no mountains) and take the drive to the Rockies! Woot! Here are some photos that I took there. I have obviously edited them... let me know what you think. Once again, thank you Tessa for your hospitality and generosity. It was so nice to be able to move right into your gorgeous house and eat and relax!!
This is what I stared at for most of the trip

Our family picture

The view from the Dogs Off-Leash Park

My boys!

My other boys


Ashley and Tessa

The good old Back-to-Back

Tessa and Freddie


Tessa and Freddie the Ferocious

Our Home Away From Home


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Beautiful pics, Chelsea! Such a fun and relaxing weekend!

    -Tessa

    ReplyDelete