CHICly Chelsea

Description" border="0" width="80" height="15" alt="Description" />

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Belated Mother's Day



This is my mom's first Grandmother's Day and what would be better than a photo of her with her favorite little guy. Enjoy Nana... and just know that I thank God for his wisdom in giving me a mom like you. One who allowed me to make mistakes and still know that you loved me, unconditionally. Your love and support have given me the good things in my life. If I can be a little more like you everyday then I will definately be a better person. To my mom, my best friend, I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. My early morning pics aren't so attractive but Chels, you made me cry! Thanks for your kind words! I will treasure them in my heart!
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me cry also!!!! Chels, I didn't know you made mistakes!!!
    Love Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete